2013-01-12

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty on Ubuntu **UPDATED**





Installation (How to):
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty on Ubuntu



I am very Happy to Post This!!!


Performance Issue resolved on Ubuntu!

I did update, and now it is:

Ubuntu 12.10
Wine version: 1.5.20

Linux P5QCUbuntu64 3.5.0-17-generic #28-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 9 19:31:23 UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux


Nvidia:



In my frost post I dod not write the version of Nvidia driver, I believe it also updated so as Nvidia Settings Tool , cause in the previous version I do not remember option "Prefer Maximum Performance" (Pict. below). I definitely
recommend to set this before starting the game!




I set Game Graphics on Medium!



I really enjoy the Game!
Comparing performance it my some difference with Windows XP. Windows may perform slightly better.... Bud I don't care! Now on Ubuntu + Wine it's good enough!
By by Windows!!!


     




No comments:

Post a Comment