2014-01-24

Facebook account cannot be deleted




It take me 30 minutes to find whare I can "delete" my facebook account. It says something about the site it self... It's not because of lack of my browsing skills :)
I did that couple years a go. Sense then I never ever even open facebook page, I'm not even talk about trying to log in.
Despite that from time to time they sending me this spam: 




You cloud think that someone else maybe  trying to hack may account , bud it's deleted and also this mail goes as "no replay", and there are no link that you can tell them "I did not try to login! Lave me alone!". So definitely not the case!

Once you try, they will be annoying as TV commercials or sellers that goes to your house, talk a lot, and don't mater what you say, thay know "you need their product"!

It is nice share some stuff on web, bud not the facebook way!

No comments:

Post a Comment